Thursday, 9 May 2019

Growing Up Part Two

Last blog I mentioned the limitation of photos to 1997. I liked to add that 1997 was also significant as it was the last time we went travelling as a family unit of 4. The children had all grown up and had their own activities. To balance the time for planning a trip could be challenging.
For this blog I am showing the growing up photos of OLT.

 
1980
 
1981
1982
 
 
1983 celebrating birthday with brother
1984 at Lakepoint after attending YWCA kindergarten nearby
 
1985
1986 with brother and two cousins
 
1987 the whole gang again to celebrate birthday
1988
1989 with my brother's daughter
1990
1991
 
1992 - Genting Highlands
 
 1993 Christmas time in Genting


1994 Chinese New Year Lakepoint
 
1995 Brisbane
 
1996 Star Aquarius
 
1997 Changde
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepover Jun 2019

The Jun 19 school holidays arrived. LT's family took a 11 day holiday in Taiwan while Desmond's took a 7 day break in Hong Kong. ,br...